Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Lost Drinking Game...

Thanks to my friend JZ, here's a great Lost drinking game to play while you watch the season finale:

Take a sip when…

  • Someone’s got daddy issues

  • Juliet makes that smirky face

  • Desmond says “brothuh”

  • Sun says “husband”

  • Sawyer gives a nickname

  • Hurley and Myles talk about time travel

  • We get a close-up of an eye

  • You want to punch Jack

  • Smokey shows up

  • Roger knocks something over

  • Horace backs down

  • We see or hear either the numbers or the name Valenzetti

Take a long drink when…

  • Anyone other than Sawyer gives a Sawyer-esque nickname

  • Anyone dead shows up (NB: not Locke)

  • We see the undestroyed statue

  • Locke kills anyone

  • Sayid kicks some ass

  • A hydrogen bomb goes off

  • Geronimo Jackson music plays

  • Characters skip through time

  • Chang/Candle/Halliwax gives a different name

  • Ben employs irony

  • Walt or Aaron show up

Finish your drink when…

  • Bernard, Rose, Vincent or Claire show up

  • We get an “other” flashback (including Richard)

  • We get a major “reveal” involving Widmore

  • A polar bear shows up

  • Any character meets him/herself

  • The writers wink about a continuity error or use technobabble to explain something

  • Anyone speaks Latin. Or Egyptian

  • Zombie Christian changes shoes

Finish the bottle when…

  • Richard takes a cotton ball and wipes off his eyeliner

  • Anyone mentions Daniel’s tie

  • Any of the O6 dies

  • Kate becomes at all worthwhile

  • Nikki, Paolo or Libby show up

Take a hit when…

  • Cheech or Chong show up

11 comments:

Unknown said...

So in other words, just get wasted? tee hee

I'm so looking forward to tonight!!

Greg Tramel said...

i'm watching all 3 hours (including clip show) so my nonlostie wife will have to carry me into bed, she is already making fun of me for getting sucked into Lost WAY TOO much

Wayne Allen Sallee said...

Well, I don't drink, so if I have coffee or Pepsi, I'll get all Faraday, Sawyer will call me Twitchy and I'll have to drink some more.

Worried that there wouldn't be a mention of Kate, I expected the thing to involve breaking a bottle over my head every time she opens her mouth to breathe.

Cheech & Chong show up in a Dharma van made out of pot. (Too easy, huh?)

GasbarNut said...

Clip show??? Dude!

I already have to lie to my kids.....

"Guys! Whoa! Look at the time! It is soooo late! Come on you two, bed time! And it is very very late, so not a peep out of either of you!"

It will be 7:45 and not 8:15 when I am done the "tucking routine" so I will have to back up bedtime to before 7! Unheard of! (AND YES it takes that long to get a 3 and 7 year old to change, brush teeth, read to, sing to, tuck AND respond to 3 or 4 times before silence falls!)

I love the game. I am JUST sad enough to play it with myself!

KoreAmBear said...

80sPro - we have much in common re: children bed time routine.

We're happy just to have them in REM by 9:15pm these days (the process starting waaaay before then).

I can't believe the day is here. Oh man, after the comment period for a few days, there is going to be a VOID. Dodgers suck without female hormones. Well, I guess the potential Laker-Nuggets series is going to be a good one. And hopefully the Laker-Cavs one (or Celtics). I'm not a huge Laker fan, but I would like to see an intriguing Finals.

Then what? Well, a couple of trips on the cgi doctored submarine to the mainland, lying it wait in the shadow of the college football season. Maybe some summer LOST book reading. I'll take suggestions. But please, no Bad Twin -- that sucked.

Are we all now Michigan fans? Ann Arbor will never be the same.

Capcom said...

Heehee! My drinking game also includes taking a swig whenever Jack says, "So you're telling me that...[[insert wild event or idea that Jack doesn't believe]]." He seems to say that a lot. :o)

Yes, a bloody clip show. Well let's hope that it's got some pop-up revelations.

Agreed guys, Fringe was awesome! Yes, the Peter thing has been a long time coming, with all the hints at human manufacturing lines, clones, him having no memories, etc. But the WTC was amazingly shocking and, I agree, super bold. And wow, Jones getting sliced, I guess he deserves it, but I'm still not sure if he's bad or good. Nice to see Belly finally too.

I haven't even felt like posting an article for the last Fringe ep GT, because of Lost also! :-D But I'll put something up soon for the finale, I hafta! And yippee, it comes back in the fall already, just like real old-fashioned seasons used to.

Set the clocks forward an hour 80spro, heehee.

Oh, back to Star Trek for one more: the hallway at the Starfleet outpost on the Hoth planet sure looked like either the corridor that Ethan took Claire down at the Staff, or the corridor to the outside from the Tempest. :-o

Capcom said...

Koreambear, you could go to The Lost Community blog and follow their Lost bookreading program this summer. They've been doing it for a couple years now. Lostpedia began doing it last haitus.

Capcom said...

P.S. TLC also does a podcast about each book as well.

KoreAmBear said...

Btw, Doc Jensen and Dan have 4 snippets to a video interview they did with Darlton with a Season 5 retrospective and thoughts on the finale. I haven't seen all of it yet, but looked pretty good:

http://www.ew.com/ew/package/0,,1550612_20245764,00.html

KoreAmBear said...

After the dot, it should be "html".

http://www.ew.com/ew/package/0,,1550612_20245764,00.html

Greg Tramel said...

yep, i remember the bedtime blues, my daughter is in college now in austin (i'm SO jealous)so my tv watching is totally different now but i know way too much about disney channel shows, gossip girl, gilmore girls, the oc, the hills and such

but we did really enjoy watching Tru Calling and Veronica Mars together

anyway 1 hour until clip for me